Thursday 8 September 2011

Finally

Things are looking up.

Well, sort of. I am... not entirely okay, but I'm hardly one to rant about it to a handful of barely interested followers.

I started university. Courses are interesting, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to keep up with my good marks. Tezca's found a place that we could stay in for the year, so we'll probably split the rent.

My family was not that happy with this plan of me getting away from them, but they really can't say much about it. There was some trash talk thrown around about my choice of romantic partners, but it's not like Tezca will care about what some dumb fucks call her.

My DS has gone missing, and I doubt I'll ever find it again. That is... not good, but bearable. Could be worse.

Blahblahblah, don't have much else to report, but some asshole had marked down Operator Symbols at a public school nearby. I actually spent some time examining them. Reading and watching all of this ensured that my skin is now very capable of crawling.

Isn't paranoia fun? And completely, utterly stupid?

2 comments:

  1. Is this a joke of how It likes to give false relief? Because if it is I must say is of bad taste..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No joke this time, sorry to disappoint. Just my own speculation.

    Tezca finds the idea of random operator symbols hilarious.

    ReplyDelete